Why We’re Here
EVA BC exists to support its membership. The vision, needs and issues of the anti-violence programs we serve are at the core of everything we do.
What We Do
Guided by priorities identified by our membership, EVA BC provides members with a wide range of services and support that includes:
- Toll-free support, debriefing and information to programs
- Regional support conference calls
- Monitoring and mitigation of issues
- Interpretation of policy, legislation and case law
- Assistance to government
- Education of other relevant sectors
- Resource development
Who is an EVA BC Member?
Full memberships are from:
- Community-Based Victim Services Programs in BC
- Stopping the Violence Counselling Programs in BC
- Stopping the Violence / Multicultural Outreach Programs in BC
We also have an Associate Member category for individuals or agencies involved in related anti-violence work.