Looking for work in the anti-violence sector? Check out the postings below for paid jobs and volunteer opportunities.
Employers: We welcome postings from anti-violence programs across BC. Please click on the link in the top right corner to submit a job posting or a volunteer opportunity you have to offer. All submissions must be accompanied by complete contact information.
Your notice will be posted as soon as possible after we receive it, and will remain on our site until the application deadline. If the deadline is extended or the job is re-posted, please email us to update your posting.You are not allowed to view this content.
Entries for Jobs
- Stopping the Violence (STV) Counsellor
- Stopping the Violence (STV) Counsellor - Full-Time
- Casual Woman Support Worker
- Maple Ridge
- Executive Director
- Separation Support Group Facilitator
- North Vancouver
- Support Worker - Sexual Assault Support Centre
- Punjabi/Hindi speaking Counsellor
- Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator, AMS Sexual Assault Support Centre
- Casual Womens Support Worker