If you want to take action to help end the violence against women and girls, here are some suggestions to create change:
Support the work of EVA BC:
- Click here to find out about donating
- Click here to find out about volunteer opportunities
- Join the conversation by following EVA BC on Facebook
- Join the conversation by following EVA BC on Twitter
Other actions you can take to help today:
Contact organizations and service providers in your community to find out how you can best support them.
Use your personal networks: Engage others in the issues important to you by sharing stories and information through your Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and other social media.
- To your local newspaper
- To your Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA)
- To your Member of Parliament (MP)
- To the BC Attorney General & Minister of Justice
- To the Premier of BC
- To the Prime Minister of Canada
Consider making a financial donation to another anti-violence charity of your choice:
- Organizations and foundations may be local, provincial, national or international in their scope.
- Do the research to get whatever information you need about an organization’s mandate and how its funds are administered.
- If an organization or foundation has registered charitable status in Canada, they can issue tax receipts for income tax purposes.