Please register early to ensure your space!
Registration Deadline November 22, 2019.
While EVA BC can only offer travel, accommodation and childcare subsidies for one staff person from each Community-Based Victim Services program, Stopping the Violence (STV) Counselling program, and STV Outreach and Multicultural Outreach programs, you can send as many people as you like!
The registration fee includes your participation at the training forum, handouts and lunch and refreshments on the day(s) you will be attending. For an explanation of training forum subsidies for EVA BC members, please see the Expense Claim Guide.
EVA BC works very hard to keep registration fees as low as possible in an effort to make this event financially accessible.
Individual rates for 2 days:
- $185 per person for eligible staff from EVA BC member programs*
- $190 per person for Student registration
- $220 per person for General registration
*Please note that that eligible staff from EVA BC member programs are those providing direct front-line service delivery, executive directors, and senior program managers working directly with the member program.
Individual rate for 1 day:
- $120 per person for single-day registration
Group Rate Discounts
Each person is eligible for a $15 discount when there are:
- 5 or more registrants from EVA BC member programs within the same agency
- 5 or more general registrants from the same agency
Please note that combined groups are not eligible for this discount – that is, a group that includes registrants for both General and EVA BC member programs.
To register for the training forum, please go to Eventbrite and register each person under the appropriate ticket type.
- Click on “Tickets” to see a list of various ticket types, the price of each ticket and fee charged by Eventbrite.
- Follow the instructions for registration and payment. Please note: The way you type in your name and agency information during registration is the way it will show up on your name tag for the Training Forum, so please enter that information as you would like it to be on your name tag!
- You will see a confirmation of your order at the end of the registration process and a confirmation email will also be sent to the email address you provided during registration.
- The registration fee can be refunded until October 21, 2019; it is non-refundable after this date. EVA BC charges a $30 administration fee for each refund request. Eventbrite also charges some fees for refunded tickets – please see information about this here.