Please register early to ensure your space!
While EVA BC can only offer travel, accommodation and childcare subsidies for one staff person from each Community-Based Victim Services program, Stopping the Violence (STV) Counselling program, and STV Outreach and Multicultural Outreach programs, you can send as many people as you like!
EVA BC works very hard to keep registration fees as low as possible in an effort to make this event financially accessible.
Individual rates for 2 days:
- $185 per person from EVA BC member programs
- $190 per person for Student registration
- $220 per person for General registration
Individual rate for 1 day:
- $120 per person for single-day registration
Group Rate Discounts
Each person is eligible for a $15 discount when there are:
- 5 or more registrants from EVA BC member programs within the same agency
- 5 or more general registrants from the same agency
Please note that combined groups are not eligible for this discount – that is, a group that includes registrants for both General and EVA BC member programs.
To register for the training forum, please go to Eventbrite and register each person under the appropriate ticket type.
- Click on “Tickets” to see a list of various ticket types, the price of each ticket and fee charged by Eventbrite.
- Follow the instructions for registration and payment. Please note: The way you type in your name and agency information during registration is the way it will show up on your name tag for the Training Forum, so please enter that information as you would like it to be on your name tag!
- You will see a confirmation of your order at the end of the registration process and a confirmation email will also be sent to the email address you provided during registration.
- The registration fee can be refunded until October 21, 2019; it is non-refundable after this date. A $30 administration fee will be charged for each refund request.
If you are paying by credit card, Eventbrite will process your payment. If you wish to pay by cheque, please note this option is only available until October 21, 2019. Mail the cheque as soon as you complete the online form to: EVA BC, 1404-510 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1L8. Please indicate the name(s) of registrants with your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: You are not officially registered until EVA BC receives payment. Registration and payment need to be received by EVA BC by October 21, 2019.
The registration fee includes your participation at the training forum, handouts and lunch and refreshments on the day(s) you will be attending. For an explanation of training forum subsidies for EVA BC members, please see the Expense Claim Guide.