EVA BC is proud to partner with the BC Lions on a new series of #BeMoreThanABystander PSAs that make the link between COVID-19 and gender-based violence. Please stay tuned for more PSAs to come. We invite you to share widely:
- Home Isn’t Safe For Everyone
- Help Is Available (Travis Lulay)
- Be a Part of the Solution
- Anti-Violence Advocates, Frontline, and Essential Workers
- Help Is Available (Sukh Chungh)
If you or someone you know is in need of support and looking for resources in BC, call Victim Link BC 1-800-563-0808 for information and referral services to all victims of crime and immediate crisis support to victims and survivors of family and sexual violence. Victim Link BC is toll-free, confidential, and available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.