To view this Webinar click on ICAT Webinar. From this new page, you will have the option of downloading the Webinar by clicking Download, located in the upper left on the menu bar. Please note that the presentation features many embedded audio clips that may take some seconds to load between slides.
The webinar was produced as a tool for community partners to learn about the ICAT model for addressing highest risk domestic violence and the evidence based factors used to detect lethal violence. The slide presentation is coupled with audio clips of key resource people.
- Gail Edinger, CCWS Regional Coordinator
- Sgt. Robb Daly, Rural Operations NCO Vernon/North Okanagan RCMP Detachment
- Debby Hamilton, CCWS Regional Coordinator
- Tracy Porteous, Executive Director, Ending Violence Association of BC, EVA BC
- Gisela Ruebsaat, CCWS Legal Analyst
- Les Rose, Counsel, RCMP E Division Legal Advisory
- Katie Watters, Program and Family Violence Coordinator, RCMP Victim Services, Salt Spring Island
We would like to thank our sponsor, the Victim Services and Crime Prevention Division, BC Ministry of Justice.