Looking for work in the anti-violence sector? Check out the postings below for paid jobs and volunteer opportunities.
Employers: We welcome postings from anti-violence programs across BC. Please click on the link in the top right corner to submit a job posting or a volunteer opportunity you have to offer. All submissions must be accompanied by complete contact information.
Your notice will be posted as soon as possible after we receive it, and will remain on our site until the application deadline. If the deadline is extended or the job is re-posted, please email us to update your posting.
Entries for Jobs
- Outreach Worker
- Residential Addictions Worker
- Court Support Worker
- Stopping The Violence Counsellor - 1 year maternity leave position
- Case Worker Horizons Pre-Employment Program
- Transition House Crisis Counsellor
- Youth Worker, Redirecting Youth Through Employment (RYTE)
- WISH Drop-In Program Assistant