REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
EVA BC is excited to host our Annual Training Forum, ATF 2021: Honouring Anti-Violence Workers, online on February 25 & 26 and March 4 & 5, 2021.
Please click here to register now, and to learn more about the exciting lineup of keynotes, workshops, honoured guests, wellness sessions, and more!
This unique professional development and networking event will bring together local and international experts to deliver keynotes and workshops to front-line anti-violence workers, executive directors, and program staff across multiple sectors that respond to gender-based violence.
EVA BC’s 2021 Training Forum focuses on Honouring Anti-Violence Workers through building their capacity to carry forward their crucial work of supporting survivors of gender-based violence and their communities.
The Training Forum this year will honour anti-violence workers through:
- exploring the current contexts of anti-violence work and those most impacted by gender-based violence;
- gaining knowledge and skills in responding to emerging issues, including providing services during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- building strategies for wellness, self-care, and mitigating the impacts of vicarious trauma;
- integrating intersectional, anti-racist and decolonizing approaches;
- and creating opportunities for cross-provincial and cross-sectoral connection.
We are grateful to the BC Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General for their support of EVA BC’s Annual Training Forum and ongoing support of BC’s anti-violence sector. Our ATF artwork is generously provided by Sheila Norgate.