Community Coordination Training
Trainings are held as requested by communities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or anyone on our team to make a request.
- VAWIR/VIR (Violence Against Women in Relationships/Violence in Relationship) — Training-Building, enhancing and sustaining coordination initiatives to respond to intimate partner violence
- ICAT (Interagency Case Assessment Team) — Training-Developing a collaborative response to risk and safety planning: Building an ICAT for intimate partner violence
- Sexual Assault Coordination — Training-Building, enhancing and sustaining coordination initiatives to respond to sexual violence
- Third-party reporting of sexual assault — Developing a TPR response in your community
- Responding to disclosures