Building on the success of the Safe Choices LGBT2SQ+ Support and Education Program, this project delivered training to community-based anti-violence workers in communities across BC, as well as a provincial webinar and inclusive practice resources. The project was funded by the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General through a Civil Forfeiture grant.
Inclusive practice resources:
- Foundations for Supporting LGBT2SQ+ Individuals: Understanding Anti-Oppression, Intersectionality, and Accessibility
- Prevalence of Intimate Partner Violence in LGBT2SQ+ Relationships
- Specific Forms of Abuse in LGBT2SQ+ Relationships
- Practicing Inclusion to Support LGBT2SQ+ Survivors
- Safety Planning with LGBT2SQ+ Survivors
- Resources on Intimate Partner Violence in LGBT2SQ+ Relationships