Anti-Violence Worker Support
Join a Listserv
EVA BC manages five separate listservs for:
- Community-Based Victim Services (CBVS) programs
- Stopping the Violence Counselling (STVC) programs
- Stopping the Violence Outreach Services (STV ORS) and Multicultural Outreach Services (MORS)
- Executive directors and program managers
- Community coordination initiatives
The listservs are forums for programs to share information and resources, to ask questions and find answers, and to engage in discussion on work-related issues.
Step 1: Make sure you are eligible
To join any of the first four listservs you must work for an EVA BC member program. Please note that executive directors must be carrying a caseload to join the CBVS, STV Counselling or STV and Multicultural Outreach listservs and program managers will need permission from their executive directors.
To join the listserv for community coordination initiatives, you must currently be a member of a community coordination group. For more information about this listserv, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Read the listserv user guidelines and agreement and then complete the form below: